Content & SEO Marketing Intern
Find Book Beauty is an exciting new Australian tech startup helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business. We are a fun bunch of people and are keen to welcome like-minded people to our vibrant team.
The lucky intern will:
- Constantly dream up new ideas for interesting beauty content
- Learn about WordPress and how to write blogs makeup, hair and beauty
- Learn about automated email marketing tools like Active Campaign to create email marketing campaigns and share blog content in a creative manner
- Create blog headers and infographics using Canva
- Learn about SEO marketing tools such as Ahrefs
- Be mentored by the CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to write blogs, create infographics, conduct outreach
- Up to date with beauty trends and beauty news
- Passionate, persistent and curious to learn (hustler type)
- You will be expected to commit to minimum 16 hours per week for 6 months
- You must be available to work from Sydney Startup Hub (in Sydney CBD) at least once a week and be able to complete work remotely for the rest of the week
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English
- You will ideally be studying business or marketing
- This internship can be used against university credits
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university
- Does this sounds like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.