Public Relation Intern
findbookbeauty.com is an exciting new tech-start-up helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business.
We have a fantastic internship position available for the right person who:
- Loves to constantly grow themselves
- Very passionate, persistent & curious (Hustler type)
- Has a persuasive and fun writing style which newspapers will want to publish
- Have extensively used facebook and instagram
- Is passionate with the beauty industry!
- Enjoys working remotely/digitally/working from home
- Is fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Willing to undertake role for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING EVERY DAY?
The lucky intern will:
- Create media article pieces for submission to magazines, newspaper and tv channels like smart company, CEO magazine, Elle
- Work with influencers to get Find book beauty on everyone’s lips
- Manage Facebook, Instagram and You Tube accounts
- Be mentored by CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
SOME OTHER DETAILS
The best part of this internship is it can be carried out from anywhere!
- Must be available 8pm on Monday nights for team skype call and meet up once a month in Sydney CBD
- To apply, you will need to be studying multimedia or marketing or graphic design experience
- This internship can be used against university credits.
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university.
- Sounds like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants anticipated, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.