findbookbeauty.com is an exciting new tech-start-up helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business.
We have a fantastic internship position available for the right person who:
- Loves to constantly grow themselves
- Very passionate, persistent & curious (Hustler type)
- Can create innovative captions and posts which will get find book beauty on everyones lips and generate sales
- Is passionate with the beauty industry!
- Keen to write blogs for a beauty company
- Enjoys working remotely/digitally/working from home
- Is fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Willing to undertake role for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING EVERY DAY?
The lucky intern will:
- Constantly dreaming up new campaign ideas to help generate bookings for our makeup, hair, lash and brow artists
- Creating blogs to do with makeup, hair, business tips
- Creating email marketing campaigns which share the blog content in a creative manner creatives
- Be mentored by CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
SOME OTHER DETAILS
The best part of this internship is it can be carried out from anywhere!
- To apply, you will ideally to be studying journalism or marketing
- This internship can be used against university credits.
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university.
- Sounds like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants anticipated, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.