Content Marketing Intern
findbookbeauty.com is an exciting new tech-start-up helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business.
We have a fantastic internship position available for the right person who:
- Keen to write blogs, create infographics, do outreach
- Loves all things beauty
- Very passionate, persistent & curious (Hustler type)
- Is fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Enjoys working remotely/digitally/working from home
- Willing to undertake role for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING EVERY DAY?
The lucky intern will:
- Constantly dream up new ideas for interesting beauty content
- write blogs to do with makeup, hair and beauty
- Creating email marketing campaigns which share the blog content in a creative manner creatives
- Be mentored by CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
SOME OTHER DETAILS
The best part of this internship is it can be carried out from anywhere!
- To apply, you will ideally to be studying journalism or marketing
- This internship can be used against university credits.
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university.
- Sounds like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants anticipated, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.