Social Media Marketing Intern
Find Book Beauty is an exciting new Australian tech startup helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business. We are a fun bunch of people and are keen to welcome like-minded people to our vibrant team.
The lucky intern will:
- Constantly dream up new social media campaign ideas to help generate bookings for our makeup, hair, lash and brow artists
- Curate images, videos and captions for our Facebook and Instagram pages using social media marketing tools such as UNUM, Later, Hootsuite and Regrammer
- Create original creative content for Facebook, Instagram, email marketing using Canva
- Be mentored by the CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Able to create engaging captions and social media posts which will get Find Book Beauty on everyone’s lips and generate sales
- Keen to learn how to generate traffic and sales using paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Eager to constantly grow themselves
- Passionate, persistent and curious (hustler type)
- Familiar with Facebook and Instagram
- Passionate about the beauty industry
- You will be expected to commit to minimum 16 hours per week for 6 months
- You must be available to work from Sydney Startup Hub (in Sydney CBD) at least once a week and be able to complete work remotely for the rest of the week
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English
- You will ideally be studying multimedia, marketing or graphic design
- This internship can be used against university credits
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university
- Does this sound like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.