Social Media Marketing Intern
findbookbeauty.com is an exciting new tech-start-up helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business.
We have a fantastic internship position available for the right person who:
- Loves to constantly grow themselves
- Very passionate, persistent & curious (Hustler type)
- Can create innovative captions and posts which will get find book beauty on everyones lips and generate sales
- Have extensively used facebook and instagram
- Is passionate with the beauty industry!
- Keen to learn how to sell using Facebook, Instagram and Youtube paid adds to generate sales
- Enjoys working remotely/digitally/working from home
- Is fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Willing to undertake role for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING EVERY DAY?
The lucky intern will:
- Constantly dreaming up new campaign ideas to help generate bookings for our makeup, hair, lash and brow artists
- Creating unique creatives for facebook, Instagram, email marketing using CANVA and WordPress for blogging
- Manage Facebook, Instagram and You Tube accounts
- Be mentored by CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
SOME OTHER DETAILS
The best part of this internship is it can be carried out from anywhere!
- Must be available 8pm on Monday nights for team skype call and meet up once a month in Sydney CBD
- To apply, you will need to be studying multimedia or marketing or graphic design
- This internship can be used against university credits.
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university.
- Sounds like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants anticipated, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.