Find Book Beauty is an exciting new Australian tech startup helping customers book talented makeup, hair, lash and brow artists online! We are growing so quickly that we need to bring on more people to help us scale the business. We are a fun bunch of people and are keen to welcome like-minded people to our vibrant team.
The lucky intern will:
- Create and edit unique videos for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels (organic content and paid ads)
- Help manage Facebook, Instagram and YouTube content
- Constantly dream up new campaign ideas to help generate bookings for our makeup, hair, lash and brow artists
- Learn about Facebook ads manager, Instagram insights, Google ads manager and Google Analytics
- Be mentored by the CEO and Founder to teach you everything to know about business, marketing and technology
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to create 30-second videos for Facebook and Instagram
- Ideally experienced in editing videos using Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Keen to learn about Facebook, Instagram and YouTube paid ads to generate sales and traffic
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Passionate, persistent & curious (hustler type)
- A self-proclaimed ‘ideas person’ who constantly dreams up creative new concepts
- Eager to constantly grow themselves
- You will be expected to commit to minimum 16 hours per week for 6 months
- You must be available to work from Sydney Startup Hub (in Sydney CBD) at least once a week and be able to complete work remotely for the rest of the week
- You will ideally be studying multimedia or marketing
- This internship can be used against university credits
- A letter of reference will be provided upon completion of the internship if required by your university
- Does this sound like your dream role? Attach your resume and undertake our online testing to apply!
- Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.